Admittedly, deciding to take the first step is the hardest step with any project. Diagnostic testing, once an account is set up, is not that difficult. Getting an account set up with Charles River Laboratories and then linking that account to their Laboratory Testing Management (LTM) system is not the most user friendly. This website was designed to help breeders navigate through that process.
Covered on this website is:
- Requesting an LTM account (link below)
- Testing Packages most applicable to the pet rat breeding community.
- Ordering typical testing supplies.
- Ordering the test(s) to be conducted.
- Sample collection methods.
- The shipping process.
- How to read test results.
Requesting an LTM Account
LTM accounts usually take 1-3 days to be approved and can be requested here.